Filter by Category
4hr Medication Aide Refresher
4hr Medication Aide Refresher - Afternoon
with Subject to change LPN/RN only
The Madison Assisted Living
3212 Chamberlayne Ave.
Richmond, VA 23227
Date: Monday, October 29th
Required annual continuing education for Registered Medication Aides (68hr – Assisted Living) and required every 3 years for non-registered Medication Technicians (32hr Medication Technicians in Adult Day Cares, Adolescent Group Homes, Correctional Facilities).
Topics covered include but are not limited to updates on regulations, medication administration, insulin administration, patient safety, facility specific topics.
Certificate will be provided within 14 Business Days (count ONLY Monday through Friday non-holidays) ONLY upon successful completion of the course.
Pre-requisites: Registered Medication Aide (RMA), Medication Aide
Class Duration: 4 hours
Certification Years: 1
CLASS INFORMATION ONLY
Information for approved Healthcare Education Programs
* Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (804-539-3809)
Multiple Day Classes:
- Fresh Starter 16hrs - Asst to CNA - 40hrs on-the-job
- Nurse Aide (CNA) - 120-hours
- Personal Care Aide (PCA) - 40-hours
- Medication Aide (RMA) - 68-hours, 32-hours (by request)
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) - 4hrs/wk (24-hours total)
Single Day Classes:
- CPR/AED/First Aide - Full, Review, Challenge
- C-PR0/AED (CPR for Professional) - Review, Challenge
- Medication Aide Refresher - 4-hour, 1-3 hours (by request)
- Medication Aide Exam Review - w/Med Aide Refresher
- Nurse Aide (CNA) Exam Review - 4-hour increments
- Baby Sitting Class (11-yrs Minimum) - 4-hours (by request)
- Pet First Aid & CPR (Instructor Led) - 4-hours (by request)
- Phlebotomy Review - 4-hours (groups, by request)
- Multiple Healthcare Partners seeking good staff:
Nursing Rehab, Assisted Living, Hospital, Home Health, Hospice, Personal Care, Adult Day Care, Adolescent Group Homes, Pharmacy (Long-Term Care, Hospital, Retail, Insurance, Computer, Compounding, Hospice), and more!
RN / LPN / Pharmacists /Pharmacy Techs / Nurse Students:
- Train-the-Trainer Nurse Aide - 8-hours
- Train-the-Trainer Medication Aide - 8-hours
- Train-the-Trainer CPR/AED/First Aide - 8-hours & blended
- Train-the-Trainer Pharmacy Technician - 8-hours