Filter by Category
40-Hour PCA (Personal Care Aide) ONLINE MONTHLY
with Teresa Mason, RN, CPhT
* Start your new Healthcare Career in 2023 ...
* Reach out to Job Opportunities - Available NOW at:
** Special Discounted Price of $300 - Usually $350
* NOTE: ONLINE Access links are emailed weekdays ONLY
* Monday through Friday at 11am and 3pm ONLY
* No Exceptions - Please do not call nights or weekends
* Learn online wherever it is convenient for you.
Access your class on your:
* Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smart Phone!
Dates: Monthly "Around the Clock"
* Online Portion of this class must be completed within 3-weeks
(21-days) from Start Date of class.
** Hands-on Skills to be completed "on the job" with a trained nurse added to Fresh Start Healthcare approved program.
You must ensure the facility is approved or call our office to request an approved facility location before registering for this class.
RICHMOND & SURROUNDING AREA STUDENTS:
First Come, First Serve ... so call to register ASAP!
Four to Eight (4-8) Hours of SKILLS & CLINICAL INSTRUCTION MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 60-days of CLASS REGISTRATION ... PLEASE BE PROMPT WITH SCHEDULING.
40hr Personal Care Aide (PCA):
The 40hr Personal Care Aide program meets the Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) curriculum for Home Health and Hospice and is also accepted by the Virginia Department of Social Services for 'direct patient care staff' in licensed assisted living facilities.
The course content instructs participants in assisting residents with activities of daily living, patient transfers, nutrition, oral & personal hygiene with "on-the-job" hands-on training to complete the program.
A certificate will be provided within 14 business days upon successful completion of the course. DO NOT COUNT WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS.
Class Duration: 3-weeks Online covers 36-Hours including videos
Employment Opportunities: Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, Private Duty, Personal Companion, Home Health, Hospice