Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED/First Aid
with Blended Online
READ ALL COURSE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING. YOUR SUBMITTED REGISTRATION IS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW.
Course Description: Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED/First Aid teaches the basic fundamentals of life-saving techniques along with First Aid that helps students understand how to care for the injured and how to recognize signs and symptoms of emergency situations.
This CPR/FirstAid/AED course is "blended" meaning there is an online learning and test portion plus a in-person skills demonstration. Skills demonstration is by appointment only at our office location.
- ProTrainings Online CPR/AED/First Aid portion may be completed at any time around the clock, 24hrs/day, 7days/week.
- Online portion must be completed within 30 days once course access is sent.
- No refunds after course access is issued.
- Minimum test score of 80% must be achieved to pass online portion.
- Skills demonstration must occur within 30 days of completion of the online course portion.
- You must schedule an appointment to complete the in-person skills demonstration at our office location.
- Appointment link will be sent via email once online portion of course is completed.
- Appointments are 1 hour in duration. PLEASE BRING A VALID PHOTO ID TO THE APPOINTMENT.
- No show or cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment will not be refunded. Reschedule fee is $50.00 per person.
Certification: 2 Years. Certificates are issued ONLY when satisfactory online test score [80% or better] plus skills demonstration are achieved.
For questions please contact our office (804)539-3809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued once online course access is sent via email. No refunds will be issued for no show or late cancellation of skills demonstration appointment. Fresh Start Healthcare LLC reserves the right to change or amend refund policy without notice.
Session 3: Sep 1 - 30th, 2023
Only 4 days left to register!
For more info, call us at 804-539-3809