Filter by Category
CLASS INFORMATION ONLY
Information for approved Healthcare Education Programs
* Please email (email@example.com) or call (804-539-3809)
Multiple Day Classes:
- Fresh Starter 16hrs - Asst to CNA - 40hrs on-the-job
- Nurse Aide (CNA) - 120-hours
- Personal Care Aide (PCA) - 40-hours
- Medication Aide (RMA) - 68-hours, 32-hours (by request)
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) - 4hrs/wk (24-hours total)
Single Day Classes:
- CPR/AED/First Aide - Full, Review, Challenge
- C-PR0/AED (CPR for Professional) - Review, Challenge
- Medication Aide Refresher - 4-hour, 1-3 hours (by request)
- Medication Aide Exam Review - w/Med Aide Refresher
- Nurse Aide (CNA) Exam Review - 4-hour increments
- Baby Sitting Class (11-yrs Minimum) - 4-hours (by request)
- Pet First Aid & CPR (Instructor Led) - 4-hours (by request)
- Phlebotomy Review - 4-hours (groups, by request)
- Multiple Healthcare Partners seeking good staff:
Nursing Rehab, Assisted Living, Hospital, Home Health, Hospice, Personal Care, Adult Day Care, Adolescent Group Homes, Pharmacy (Long-Term Care, Hospital, Retail, Insurance, Computer, Compounding, Hospice), and more!
RN / LPN / Pharmacists /Pharmacy Techs / Nurse Students:
- Train-the-Trainer Nurse Aide - 8-hours
- Train-the-Trainer Medication Aide - 8-hours
- Train-the-Trainer CPR/AED/First Aide - 8-hours & blended
- Train-the-Trainer Pharmacy Technician - 8-hours
Train-the-Trainer COMBO Medication Aide & Nurse Aide Class
with Teresa Mason, RN
COMBO Train-the-Trainer CLASS
Join us for 1-day (long 10hr day) to complete the Train-the-Trainer classes for Medication Aide AND Nurse Aide programs.
*2 certificates issued
*$350 if only interested in taking the Train-the-Trainer for Medication Aide portion*
1518 Willow Lawn Drive
Richmond, VA 23230
3rd Floor Conference Room
Date: Saturday, 09/29/18
Times: 8am-6pm (8am-3pm if only taking the Medication Aide portion)
*Breaks & Lunch provided between Sections #1, #2, #3
Section #1 (3hrs):
Entails understanding the specifics of adult learners, engaging multiple personalities, emphasis on making learning fun and interactive in the classroom.
Section #2 (3hrs):
Train-the-Trainer for Medication Aide (RMA) is intended for RN, LPN, RPh who wish to teach unlicensed persons and learn how to establish a program and its principles of adult learning, prepare and present lesson plans in a Medication Aide Program (RMA) approved by the Virginia Board of Nursing and the Department of Social Services for Assisted Living facilities.
The student Medication Aide training course requires a total of 68 hours (40hrs lecture/skills, 8hrs Diabetes, and 20 hours of clinical experience) for students to apply to the Virginia Board of Nursing and sit for the state competency Written Exam (online) to become a Registration Medication Aide (RMA).
Pre-requisites: LPN, RN, Pharmacist
Certification Years: N/A
Section #3 (3hrs):
Train-the-Trainer for Nurse Aide (CNA) is intended for RNs and LPNs who wish to teach unlicensed persons about patient care, how to establish a program, principles of adult learning, and preparing and presenting lesson plans in a Nurse Aide Program (CNA) approved by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
The student Nurse Aide training course requires 80 hours of lecture/skills and 40 hours of clinical experience for students to apply to the Virginia Board of Nursing and sit for the state required Written/Oral & Skills Exams to become a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).
Pre-requisites: LPN, RN
Certification Years: N/A